Sunday, November 10, 2013

Let Me Give Your Heart a Break

Assalamualaikum,
   I just ended the count of the year that I started to keep it all by myself, confessed to you that I like you eventhough it's indirect but sure its okay than keep holding on by myself. Though, actually I think I might be crazy or insane because I'm actually don't know where did I found that courage and strength to tell you all of this. But I think it's not a wrong thing to do, because for almost three years I've never opened up the door for anyone but it's you who finally knock it and I slowly let you in. Though you just said "I'm still not ready" or I take it as rejection for me, its okay because at least all have become crystal clear now.. And I'll wait, just so you know, when you're ready, I'll be here, patiently waiting.. Doesn't matter what might be in the future, I'll stand here at the same spot where you left me, I won't go anywhere, and it doesn't matter if I have to wait for another two years because its you that I'm waiting for.. I won't ask for anything anymore because I don't need anything, I just need you to at least take a glance at me.. Its okay, take your time, I'll give your heart a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment