Monday, August 11, 2014

Nature

I perpetually have a thing for nature. Nature is kind of my remedy. When there's nothing can make me happy, nature always has something to offer me. The best therapy for those who are sad, afraid, hurt, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where you can be alone with the nature. Somewhere where your eyes can be fed with greenness, where you can breathe the fresh air, you can see the bright tremendous sky. Because there'll always be comfort for every sorrow, every heartache, every troubles or any circumstances in nature. The beauty of nature brings alleviation in all troubles. Nature is kind of my escapism. Place where I can escape from reality. Place where I can be alone. Place where I can only hear the sound of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment