Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The End

This semester was the toughest one. I totally screwed everything up, everything went so wrong. Everything. My grade fall, my life messed up, design killed me, I try so hard to fix but it's still the same and remains unchanged. Still sama and tak dapat dibaiki. I lost everyone that I once cared too much through this journey, they are either gone and forever gone. I lost my granny and my aunty, never expect it to happen during this time but Allah knows it best. Losing someone wasn't that easy I guess, it changes everything from your own routine to you, yourself. And I never saw it's coming and wasn't even prepared myself for that but Allah is the best planner. He sent me the one that helps me to go through this. I don't know what will happen if he wasn't there to pull me up. And for that, I always be thankful. I was totally lost this semester, almost give up with everything but he show me that there is light and lead my way. The one that I could never can repay for all of his kindness even if I die. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment