Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Power of Doa


Assalamualaikum! Haeip! *lelambai sambil lelompat bintang*
Lama gila rasanya aku xmengarang, al maklumlah busy doe! Kau hapa tahu. Ecececeh.. bajet gila minah nih. Booo sikit! Boooooooooo Nor Ain Elias!! Busy dengan apa ntah, nak kate study, aku rasa tido lagi banyak. Minggu ni aku banyak Quiz, Tasmiq and Arabic Oral Test. Hengkau hingat, hengkau sorang study! 

My topic besaq da tu no, the power of Doa. Have you ever taste the power of Doa? For me, of course I have. When I first step in CFSIIUM, I was always wondering, why I have to be here not in UITM or UM? Basically, obviously I wanna be there instead of here. The truth is I really really don’t want to be here. Like seriously! I always questioned myself, why would I be here? Why wasn't I in UITM or UM now? Always why, why and why. 

Pray with your sincere heart like you're begging to Him helps you. Kalau boleh dengan muka cute macam budak ni. >___<
But one day, I was laying on my bed, ponderinh about that, and Allah answered me. Something crossed my mind, there was a time when I was a high school student, after I finished my Zuhur at our school’s mosque, I’d asked Allah, please let me further my studies at UIA with the Bachelor of Architecture major. And now, Allah has fulfilled my Doa. He gave me what I’d asked for and now it’s up to me how am I  supposed to walk this way.

Can you see betapa baiknya Allah. Kita je yang selalu sombong, angkuh, dah rasa kita hebat and xnak Doa dekat Dia. *tetiba emo, marah ni!* For me, I believe that Allah tu Maha Pemurah. Kalau kita nak pape, tinggal Doa je dekat Dia, InsyaAllah, one day, Allah akan makbulkan Doa kita. Kalau bukan hari ni, maybe esok or lusa or one fine day. Kalau Allah xmakbulkan, tu maknanya Allah nak bagi yang lagi better untuk kite. Allah knows the best for His servants. Allah bukan kedekut, buat apa Dia nak kedekut, segalanya datang dari Dia, kita je yang SOMBONG xnak mintak. Cuba kalau lepas solat tu, at least take a few minute untuk doa, xpayah panjang pon takpe kalau malas sangat. Jangan terus bangun terpacak lepas bagi salam kiri kanan, ntah-ntah salam kiri pon kau xbagi sebab malas sangat. Iskh iskh iskh. 

I always pray, he will be mine one day. bhahaha. Yang ni memang impossible gila-gila k! bhahaha
If you want anything, even though it’s seem so impossible for you to have, keep asking Allah for its. Believe in Him. Keep praying and makes some effort to have it, even it's love. Nothing is impossible with the Allah's willingness. But the most important is Doa. You have to believe, Allah hears every single words of yours even you don’t say it outloud but He knows it. And remember, when He gives you what you want, you have to pay for it with your loyalty and faithful towards Him. Don’t just know how to accept  but don’t know how to thank for it ha. Don’t be a less lesson person hokay. bhahaha. Mintak pandai nak berterima kasih xpandai. Sungguh kurang asam keping ye.

Ok then, I’ll end here. Remember! Doa! Believe in Allah. There is nothing impossible in this world. Do support me k! bubbyeeeee!! >____<

No comments:

Post a Comment